Deadfall Adventures (c) Nordic Games
11/2013 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Steam
1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Action, Adventure
Note: This release comes packed with the zero day update for this game.
deadfall Adventures is an action-driven first-person shooter, spiced up with
elements from action-adventure games. Become an adventurer, hunt for
treasures, explore unknown regions of the world and rescue the damsel in
distress from the clutches of enemies, both earthly and not-so-earthly. Join
James Lee Quatermain on his journey across the globe!
The StoryThe year is 1938. James Lee Quatermain is a man of many talents, yet
holding on to money isn't one of them. James is an adventurer by trade, just
like his legendary great-grandfather Allan Quatermain. And he knows how to
squeeze money out of this famous name of his, while at the same time
despising it. Despising those who believe his great-grandfather's tales of
the supernatural and those who make fun of them alike.
Accordingly, Quatermain isn't all too keen on escorting Jennifer Goodwin, an
US agent and former colleague of his, to an Egyptian temple structure in
order to retrieve an ancient artifact - The Heart of Atlantis. Neither does
he believe in the reputed invigorating qualities of this artifact, nor does
he care the least that a division of the Ahnenerbe, the Nazi department
specialized in the occult, is after The Heart as well.
But life has its ways of changing one's perspective. Quatermain soon finds
himself part of a hunt across the globe - from the stormy deserts of Egypt to
the icy depths of the Arctic, and all the way to the steaming jungles of
Guatemala. In long forgotten temple structures the thrill of the chase
awakens the true adventurer in Quatermain, as he and agent Goodwin strive to
be one step ahead of the Nazis and the Russians, one step closer to obtaining
the Heart of Atlantis. And deep in these temples, where age-old guardians
awake from their eternal slumber, James soon learns that his
great-grandfather's stories are not as crazy as he had always believed. For
all things live forever, though at times they sleep and are forgotten...
* Action -Adventure gameplay from a first-person perspective
* Set in the Quatermain-universe, created by H. R. Haggard
* Fast-paced action and intense, accurate FPS gun battles
* Adventurer equipment: compass, treasure maps, notebook and flashlight
necessary to solve ancient puzzles, find treasures and even to defeat certain
types of enemies
* Puzzles that encourage you to explore the game environment and interact
* Environmental traps that can be used to eliminate enemies in many
* Exotic, picturesque locations from around the world Egypt, Arctic and
Mayan ruins in the jungles of Guatemala
* Compelling story faithful to the spirit of classic action-adventure movies
* 1930's setting, including detailed weapon designs
* Unique adventurer-style multiplayer features and modes
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to
your game install directory.
5. Play the game.
6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!