avast! provides a package of applications that aim to protect your computer from a possible virus infection or other malware threat. If you use it correctly, and in combination with other programs such as data backup utilities, it will significantly reduce the risk of your computer being attacked or infected by a virus, and thus the risk of losing important or private data.
The Avast! internet security application comes with an antispam filter and built-in firewall. Once installed, avast! runs silently in the background to protect your computer against all known forms of malware. You don't need to do anything else - just install and forget!
Active internet users need greater protection for themselves as they shop and bank on-line. To secure against threats from infected web sites and the growing risk of identity theft, avast Internet security provides you with continuous protection from its layers of antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-rootkit protection, firewall and antispam.
• High performance antivirus engine
• Anti-rootkit protection
• Anti-spyware protection
• Script shield
• Process virtualization
• Command line scanner
• Anti-spam filter
• Built-in firewall
• solved a problem in aswSP.sys that could lead to a system crash
• improved tolerance for corrupted installations
• when updating from a previous version of avast Pro/IS, SafeZone is now automatically added
• solved a compatibility problem with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro
• improved cleaning of rootkits
• fixes in Chrome WebRep plugin
• Behavior Shield: improved compatibility with other applications
• improvements in the CommunityIQ submission system
• various performance and compatibility improvements
• Processor Pentium 3
• 256 MB RAM
• 380 MB of free hard disk space
• Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP SP2 or Higher.
• Install The Software.
• Register With The "License.avastlic" File In license Folder.
• Done. Enjoy!!